- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 28, 2023
- 1 As Needed
- 1 table spoon
- fresh parsley
- 1 Tea Spoon
- 1 Tea Spoon
- 6 clove
- 200 gram
- shrimp scampi
One of the most famous Spanish tapas is Gambas al Ajillo. The main ingredient used in this dish is shrimp, which is combined with local garlic and olive oil. The literal translation of Gambas al Ajillo is “shrimp and garlic”.
In many tourist areas and places of interest in Spain, This dish is eaten together with local Spanish bread and is easily available. If you are looking for a short and delicious Spanish dish, definitely try Gambas al Ajillo because this dish is prepared in minimal time and gives a memorable taste.
The best tips for Spanish Gambas al Ajillo
1. Start by selecting the freshest gambas, or shrimp, that you can find. Look for shrimp that are firm, plump, and have a sweet smell. Avoid shrimp that have a strong fishy aroma or are slimy or discolored.
2. Peel and devein the shrimp, if necessary. Gambas al Ajillo typically use unpeeled shrimp for a stronger flavor. Using a sharp knife or scissors, cut along the back of the shrimp and remove the vein.
3. Place the shrimp in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Add some minced garlic to the oil and sauté until it is lightly browned and fragrant.
6. Add the shrimp to the skillet and sauté until they are cooked through, which should take about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
7. Once the shrimp are cooked, add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes.
8. Add a generous amount of freshly squeezed lemon juice and stir to combine.
9. Add some freshly chopped parsley for color and flavor.
10. Serve the Gambas al Ajillo hot with some toasted bread. Enjoy!
Our cooking training center has collected unique materials for you dear ones. This content is very useful and will help you cook the best and most delicious food for yourself and your loved ones at home.
The recipe section is for introducing the best dishes of the nations. Dear ones, you can see the best dishes in this section and cook whatever you want at home. Don’t forget to read the recipe and ingredients before doing anything to determine your cooking needs.
Soon we will be with you with a more professional team with more facilities. We suggest that if you are overweight, fill out the and wait for our experts to contact you and send you the right meal plan.
The slogan we put on our site is to fight obesity. In this regard, we will provide you with many suitable recipes. Be sure to follow our site to learn about many healthy foods. Do not forget that a healthy life requires extensive changes. One of these changes is changing food. So eat healthy.
Please follow us on linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and best Italian food recipe and best arabic food recipes and best canadian food recipes you can check our Reddit page.
How to prepare Best Spanish Gambas al Ajillo for 2 people - Online Culinary School
One of the most famous Spanish tapas is Gambas al Ajillo. Shrimp, which combined with garlic and olive oil. Gambas al Ajillo is best food in spain
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: Gambas al Ajillo
Recipe Yield: 2
Preparation Time: PT0H10M
Cooking Time: PT0H10M
Total Time: PT0H20M
- 1 As Needed Salt
- 1 table spoon fresh parsley
- 1 Tea Spoon paprika
- 1 Tea Spoon Chilli
- 6 clove Garlic
- 200 gramshrimp scampi
Recipe Instructions: One of the most famous Spanish tapas is Gambas al Ajillo. The main ingredient used in this dish is shrimp, which is combined with local garlic and olive oil. The literal translation of Gambas al Ajillo is “shrimp and garlic”. Enjoy your Meals!
- We clean the shrimp and keep only the tail for it to be more beautiful if desired. Carefully open the back of the shrimp and remove the black line in it with the tip of a knife.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the minced garlic for one minute. Add the crushed chilli pepper and paprika, then add the shrimp for 30 seconds and mix regularly. We should fry for about two to three minutes on high heat and add parsley at the last moment and serve immediately in a small clay dish.
- Gambas al Ajillo is a very delicious Spanish appetizer that is served alongside tapas. It is usually served in a clay pot while the oil inside is boiling. Bread is dipped in garlic oil and shrimp is eaten next to it. I used bruschetta bread with this favorite appetizer.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!