- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 11, 2023
In this recipe, we have put 16 pieces of Montreal, Canada Bagel bread for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Montreal Bagel bread professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Introducing Montreal Canadian Bagel Bread
Montreal bagel bread is one of the main breakfast bread in Montreal, which should be served warm and fresh. Of course, different bagel bread are baked all over the world, especially New York bagels, which are the most well-known type.
But the special this bread distinguishes it from the New York bagel because of its special recipe. The difference between Montreal bagel bread is that in the first step, the bread is boiled in water and honey instead of water and salt.
Then poppy seeds and white sesame are sprinkled on it, and it is relatively smaller than other bagels, but the holes inside the bread are bigger than other bread. In the last stage, the surface of the bread should be relatively dry and golden, but the inside should be crispy and soft.
If you are obese, be sure to use the weight loss section. Our experts are waiting for you in this section to help you fight obesity.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience. 1TouchFood online cooking training center has put a world of training for you
Prepare Best Montreal Canadian Bagel Bread for 8 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
We have put 16 pieces of Montreal, Canada Bagel bread in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Montreal Bagel bread
Keywords: Bagel Bread
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT0H30M
Cooking Time: PT0H20M
Total Time: PT0H50M
- 700 gram Flour
- 1 large Eggs
- 10 gram Salt
- 10 gram yeast
- 30 gram oil
- 60 gram sugar
- 20 gram honey
- 360 mililiter LUKEWARM WATER
Recipe Instructions: In this recipe, we have put 16 pieces of Montreal, Canada Bagel bread for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Montreal Bagel bread professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your bread!
- In the first step of preparing Montreal Bagel bread, first, heat the oven to four hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit and place oil paper on the oven tray. Then mix sugar, oil, water, yeast, honey and eggs in a relatively large bowl with a good mixer and then add salt.
- When you have prepared the ingredients, add the flour little by little until you get a soft dough. Keep adding flour until it does not stick to your hands. Knead it for ten minutes and add enough flour to it that the dough does not stick to the hands and returns to the original state when you touch the surface of the dough.
- Grease a bowl with some oil and put the dough in it. Rub the surface of the dough with a little oil and cover it with cellophane. Give it a rest for half an hour. After half an hour, divide the dough into sixteen pieces and cover it with a towel to rest again.
- To shape the Montreal Bagel bread dough, first, take one piece of the dough and roll it. Stretch the length of the roll to the size of one part or twenty-five centimetres.
- Now roll the dough into a rope around itself. Add enough flour so that it does not stick to your hands. twist the bagel dough around your four fingers and press the edges together. Then move the dough back and forth on the work surface enough to make it round. Place the prepared dough on a floured surface and cover it with a towel for about half an hour.
- Now pour honey into a pot full of boiling water. When the water and honey are boiling, place the Bagels one by one in the pot for two minutes. After two minutes, take them out of the pot and place them on a surface to cool. Sprinkle some sesame or poppy seeds on them and put them in the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- The oven temperature should be 450 degrees Fahrenheit. When the surface of the bagels is golden, your bread is ready. Now put it in the desired dish and enjoy eating your own cook.