- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 80 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 3, 2023
As its name suggests, sukiyaki is Southeast Asian cuisine and is unique to Japan. This dish is extremely delicious, the only problem you have in preparing it is that tofu cheese is hard to find; If you live in a big city, you are more likely to find this cheese.
Tofu cheese is a form of cheese obtained from soy milk. This cheese has little fat, but instead, its iron content is very high. Cut this cheese into pieces and put it next to the sukiyaki food at the end.
Important tips on how to prepare Japanese sukiyaki
We added 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to season this dish. Taste some of the broth yourself, if you don’t like the taste, add a little salt and pepper to it.
Open the lid of the noodle package, usually, there is a seasoning package inside each noodle package, take it out and open it, and pour all the seasoning powder into the simmering pot. If the taste of the food is good, there is no need to do this.
To prepare sukiyaki, as described, sliced red meat is used, try to use loin or calf meat, which has less fat. Cholesterol in meat is found in its fat and muscles, so eating lean meat and getting meat fats will help reduce your cholesterol intake. When buying packaged meats, which are usually found in chain stores, choose packages that have the lowest amount of fat.
Soy sauce is salty and dark in colour. This special sauce is usually a complement to Japanese dishes and gives a unique taste to your dishes.
In this recipe, I explained that you must check the amount of sukiyaki seasoning after pouring the soy sauce, if you need to add salt and pepper, add these ingredients, otherwise there is no need to add them. Do not eat too much salt!
All ingredients naturally contain salt; Instead of pouring salt on food, use sumac powder, lemon powder, and mustard. One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to prepare Best Japanese sukiyaki for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
As its name suggests, sukiyaki is Southeast Asian cuisine and is unique to Japan. This dish is extremely delicious, the only problem you have in
Type: Main Dish
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT1H20M
Total Time: PT1H40M
- 3 table spoon sesame oil
- 250 gram beef
- 1 medium Onion
- 5 large Mushrooms
- 1000 mililiter beef stock
- 2 table spoon soy sauce
- 100 gram Tofu cheese
- 1 package noodles
- 1 some celery
- 1 medium egg yolks
- 1 some Salt
- 1 some Black Pepper
Recipe Instructions: As its name suggests, sukiyaki is Southeast Asian cuisine and is unique to Japan. This dish is extremely delicious, the only problem you have in preparing it is that tofu cheese is hard to find; If you live in a big city, you are more likely to find this cheese. Enjoy your Meals!
- First, pour 3 tablespoons of sesame oil into a pan and put the pan on gas heat until the oil is heated, then put 250 grams of sliced red meat into the oil and use a spoon to turn the meat slices back and forth until their color changes. become cloudy; Pour all the contents of the pan, including meat and sesame oil, into a pot, lower the heat and add one litre of broth. You have to wait until the meats are soft and cooked. 50 minutes to an hour.
- Peel a large onion, then cut the onion with a sharp knife, one after the other, until it becomes a circle. Wash the large mushrooms and cut them in half. Look at the meat being cooked, if the meats were cooked; Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to the broth and stir; Add the halved mushrooms and onion rings to the pot and let the onions and mushrooms cook and absorb the meat juice.
- After you are satisfied with cooking the meat, mushrooms and onions. The mushrooms should not be overcooked and crushed. Now it's time to pour the noodles, in fact, because the noodles are cooked for 5 minutes, they are added to the food at the last stage of cooking. Cut the noodle mold in half and put it in the pot and close the lid of the pot until the noodles are cooked.
- After cooking the noodles; Turn off the gas and patiently pour the contents of the pot into a suitable container. Then decorate the sukiyaki with a raw egg yolk that you put on the food, along with pieces of tofu cheese and chopped celery stalks. Enjoy your meal!