- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 5 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 11, 2023
If you want to know Canada through the taste of its food, it is better to try the Montreal smoked meat sandwich. Because Canada is a meeting place for fans of fast food, sandwiches and meat. The traditional method of cooking this meat (cooking method without water) takes about twelve to twenty days.
Therefore, cover the meat with various spices and plenty of salt and let them sleep in wooden barrels for a few days. Of course, turn the meat every few days. By repeating this, the meats will give back some water, which will be eaten again and taste better.
The meats will be ready for cooking after the seasoning stage. Now, to smoke the meats, they use a room called a smokehouse, which has bars to hang the meats, and they are smoked for six to nine hours.
But this smoking method was very time-consuming and could not meet the demand and needs of the people. As a result, most manufacturers have eliminated dry baking and replaced it with water baking.
In this method, the meat was kept in barrels containing nitrate and water for four days, which was called heated smoked meat. Therefore, after performing these steps, the meat was cooked for three hours and then cut.
If you are obese, be sure to use the weight loss section. Our experts are waiting for you in this section to help you fight obesity.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience. 1TouchFood online cooking training center has put a world of training for you
Prepare Best Canadian Montreal smoked meat for 5 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
It is better to try the Montreal smoked meat sandwich. Because Canada is a meeting place for fans of fast food, sandwiches, meat. Smoked meat
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: smoked meat
Recipe Yield: 5
Preparation Time: PT1H00M
Cooking Time: PT1H00M
Total Time: PT2H00M
- 1 As Needed spice
- 2 Tea Spoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tea Spoon Coriander seed
- 2 table spoon Brown sugar
- 1 Tea Spoon Mustard
- 2 clove Garlic
- 2 table spoon paprika
- 1 table spoon pink salt
- 1500 gram beef
Recipe Instructions: If you want to know Canada through the taste of its food, it is better to try the Montreal smoked meat sandwich. Because Canada is a meeting place for fans of fast food, sandwiches and meat. The traditional method of cooking this meat (cooking method without water) takes about twelve to twenty days. Enjoy your meals!
- To prepare Montreal smoked meat: heat cumin seeds, mustard, fennel, coriander and black pepper in a pan for five minutes and then grind. Mix the ground seeds with pink salt and sugar. Now put the whole surface of the meat covered with ingredients in a ziplock bag and rest it in the cold part of the refrigerator.
- The time required for the meat to rest in the refrigerator is about four days, and it should be turned several times every day. After the desired time, take the meat out of the refrigerator and wash it with cold water. Prepare a bowl full of water and leave the meat in it for two hours. Change the water in the bowl every half hour. Then take the meat out of the water and dry it with a paper towel or clean cloth.
- At this stage of preparing Montreal smoked meat: mix mustard powder, black pepper, red pepper, celery seed, dill seed, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and coriander seed and apply on the surface of the meat. Prepare the charcoal barbecue or grill and place the meat on it. Of course, put the fat side of the meat up.
- When cooking meat, dip the thermometer into it and continue cooking until its temperature reaches 165 degrees Celsius. It usually takes two hours. If needed, add water and after cooking, put the meat on the board and cut it into equal pieces. Now, by cutting bread and mustard sauce, you can prepare an authentic and delicious sandwich and then enjoy it.