- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 2, 2023
Shrimp tempura is very delicous and you can learn this food here. Tempura is one of the most common foods in Japanese cuisine. Outside of Japan, tempura is one of the symbols of Japanese cuisine.
In this type of food, all kinds of seafood, and vegetables are first dipped in a paste-like mixture of tempura flour and water and then fried in plenty of hot oil. Soy sauce is used for seasoning.
Important points for shrimp tempura
The amount of shrimps in the oil should not be too much because the temperature of the oil will decrease and the desired result will not be obtained.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to prepare Best Japanese shrimp tempura for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
Shrimp tempura is very delicous, you can learn this food here. Tempura is one of the most common foods in Japanese cuisine. Outside of Japan
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: shrimp tempura
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H15M
Cooking Time: PT0H10M
Total Time: PT0H25M
- 1 large egg yolks
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Baking Pouder
- 100 gram Flour
- 3/4 table spoon Corn starch powder
- 10 large shrimp
- 200 mililiter water
Recipe Instructions: Shrimp tempura is very delicous and you can learn this food here. Tempura is one of the most common foods in Japanese cuisine. Outside of Japan, tempura is one of the symbols of Japanese cuisine. Enjoy your Meals!
- We clean the shrimp and then flatten the shrimp and make grooves on its belly with a knife and be careful not to cut it.
- Mix baking powder, salt and flour, then sift and pour into a bowl. We beat the yolk with a mixer and then add ice water and two pieces of ice to it. This has a great effect on the puffiness of shrimp and tempura because of the coldness that is done in the dough.
- Mix the egg mixture with the flour little by little. This liquid should not be completely mixed or homogenous. Like sponge cake liquid, oxygen bubbles should remain inside and the gluten or sticky state of the dough should not be formed.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch on the shrimp with a sieve. Dip the shrimp in the batter several times and repeat this several times to cover the whole shrimp.
- We fill the oil in a container and put it on gentle heat until it is completely hot. Dip the shrimp in the oil for two to three minutes.
- You can try tempura with boiled vegetables and spicy and delicious Japanese sauces. enjoy your food