- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 3, 2023
In this article, we are going to introduce you to how to prepare poutine and provide you with it. It is interesting to know that poutine is one of the most delicious and popular foods. This dish is one of the traditional and famous dishes of Canada.
This delicious dish consists of fried potatoes in cheese and meat sauce, and that is why it has attracted many fans.
To eat this dish, you don’t need to go to one of the Canadian restaurants and eat this dish because we can provide you with the necessary training on preparing this so that you can easily make this delicious dish in your own kitchen. Make delicious food and enjoy it with your family or friends.
As we said, the main ingredients of this delicious dish are meat sauce, cheese and potatoes.
Poutine is used as a snack. If you had a long and tiring day, we recommend you use this food in your snack and enjoy its unique taste.
Maybe you have a question:
Is it challenging to make this food? You may ask yourself if we can make this food at home or not. We must tell you that the recipe for poutine is very simple and easy, and anyone can easily make this dish at home.
Useful tips on how to make Canadian poutine
Be sure to try to use fresh and organic ingredients. This will make you have a very tasty and attractive this food.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience. 1TouchFood online cooking training center has put a world of training for you
How to prepare Best Canadian food poutine for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this article, we are going to introduce you to how to prepare poutine and provide you with it. It is interesting to know that poutine is one of the
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H10M
Cooking Time: PT0H20M
Total Time: PT0H30M
- 2 table spoon Flour
- 1 table spoon Butter
- 2 Glass chicken stock
- 400 gram cheddar cheese
- 1 As Needed oil
- 5 large potato
Recipe Instructions: We are going to introduce you to how to prepare poutine and provide you with it. It is interesting to know that poutine is one of the most delicious and popular foods. This dish is one of the traditional and famous dishes of Canada. Enjoy your Meals!
- In the first step, you must first prepare the sauce. Pour a tablespoon of butter into a boiling milk and let it melt a little, and after the butter melts, add the flour and mix them together. Stir well. Your stirring should be so much that your flour turns into a yellow paste. When your dough turns yellow, you should not stir it anymore.
- After mixing the flour with the butter well, at this stage, you should slowly add two glasses of chicken broth to the flour and mix it well. Note that you must add the chicken broth slowly and do not do it all at once
- After you add the chicken stock to the flour, you should put your container on low gas heat and let the volume of the chicken stock reduce to a third of the initial amount (about ten minutes), and after ten minutes, you should remove your container from the heat. Remove the gas and turn it off the gas.
- At this stage, you should wash the chopped potatoes well and put them in a colander and let them dry completely. After drying, fry them in oil until golden brown. come off If you want the potatoes to be very roasted, you can use the oven because the oven roasts the potatoes well. But if you don't mind, you don't need to use the oven.
- After the potatoes are completely fried and ready, at this stage you should put them in a shallow dish and you can add cheddar cheese or any other cheese to your liking. Then add the sauce that you prepared before to the main ingredients and mix together.