- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 21, 2023
The way to prepare pasta caponata that we have considered for you in this section is also considered one of the best Italian dishes and while learning new things, you can be sure that after completing this tutorial, you will be able to Make delicious pasta at home.
The variety of food in the principles of Italian cooking is very large, but fast food, pasta and macaroni have their own characteristics. How to prepare penne pasta is another delicious pasta that is recommended. For this reason, Italians are mostly known for spaghetti and pizza.
Of course, it goes without saying that both of these delicious categories have Italian origin, but in Italy as a whole, they are more known for their type of food, and the way to prepare pasta caponata that we have prepared for you today is also from this category.
The ingredients used in the preparation of Italian pasta caponata are olive oil, onions, garlic, aromatic vegetables, caper cheese, tomatoes, raisins, rigatoni, basil leaves, and parmesan cheese, all of which have wonderful properties. And their consumption is recommended for people.
Important tips and tricks for Italian pasta caponata
If you like your pasta to be looser, leave some of the water when you drain the pasta and then mix the pasta with the sauce.
To prepare pasta caponata, try to use fresh and high-quality ingredients.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to prepare best Italian pasta caponata for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
The way to prepare pasta caponata that we have considered for you in this section is also considered one of the best Italian dishes and while
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: pasta caponata
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H05M
Cooking Time: PT0H20M
Total Time: PT0H25M
- 1 table spoon caper fruit
- 400 gram Tomato
- 250 gram Frozen vegetables
- 4 small Garlic
- 1 large Onion
- 4 table spoon Olive oil
- 2 table spoon Raisins
- 350 gram Rigatoni pasta
- 1 As Needed Fresh basil leaves
- 1 As Needed Parmesan cheese
Recipe Instructions: The way to prepare pasta caponata that we have considered for you in this section is also considered one of the best Italian dishes and while learning new things, you can be sure that after completing this tutorial, you will be able to Make delicious pasta at home. Enjoy your Meals!
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion for 8 minutes until caramelized. Add the garlic to the onion and fry it for another two minutes.
- Add raisins, frozen vegetables, tomatoes and capers to the ingredients and boil it until you get a thick sauce.
- Put water and a little salt in a pot and put it on the heat until it boils. Add the pasta and let it boil until it becomes soft. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce and stir gently. Garnish your pasta with basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese and then serve.