- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 6 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 29, 2023
45 Best BBQ Grilling Recipes Fast and Healthy - Downloadable PDF Book$10.00$4.00Buy Now
In this recipe, we have prepared the Japanese noodle salad for you in a completely professional and practical way.
30 healthy Recipes for Special Occasions - Download PDF Book$10.00$3.00Buy Now
You can cook Japanese noodle salad professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important tips on how to prepare Japanese noodle salad
- Be very careful when preparing Japanese noodle salad to wash vegetables and herbs.
- To wash them, you can use vegetable detergent available in the market or salt.
- This will kill the bacteria and their contamination.
- After washing the vegetables and summer vegetables, be sure to drain them and let them sit for an hour until their water is completely absorbed.
- After drying the vegetables and herbs, chop them.
- The freshness of vegetables and summer herbs is one of the main principles of cooking.
- Japanese noodle salad also needs to use fresh ingredients to get a delicious taste.
- When preparing Japanese noodle salad, use organic ingredients as much as possible.
- This will make your salad healthy and delicious.
- If you need to use or decorate with sauce in the preparation of Japanese noodle salad, add the sauce at the last minute.
- This is one of the important points in preparing salad.
- Do not use canned vegetables and summer foods as much as possible.
- These products are not suitable for Japanese noodle salad.
- If you need a thick sauce, you can use white flour.
- For this, you need to dissolve a little flour in water and add it to the sauce slowly.
- Of course, this is not really necessary.
- Be very careful in using salad spices.
- The main salad spices are salt and pepper, but there are also products for salad spices that you can use.
- If you need to use ham in salads, be sure to use quality ham.
- Apart from the taste, the quality ham will also increase the shelf life of your salad.
- For a longer shelf life of Japanese noodle salad, be sure to put it in a closed container and store it in the refrigerator.
- To decorate the Japanese noodle salad, you can use any kind of sauce or vegetables and herbs.
- The salad dish is one of the most important points. Be sure to choose the most appropriate dish when choosing a dish for your salad or appetizer.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to prepare Best Japanese noodle salad for 8 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this recipe, we have prepared the Japanese noodle salad for you in a completely professional and practical way. cook Japanese noodle salad
Keywords: noodle salad
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H06M
Total Time: PT0H26M
- 1 Tea Spoon Garlic
- 1 table spoon ginger root
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 3/4 cup Chives
- 2 cup carrot
- 2 cup Red cabbage
- 6 cup cabbage
- 1 cup almond
- 2 package noodles
- 1/2 table spoon sesame oil
- 1 As Needed Salt
- 1 As Needed Black Pepper
Recipe Instructions: In this recipe, we have prepared the Japanese noodle salad for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Japanese noodle salad professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your Meals!
- For the sauce: In a mixing bowl, mix light olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. Stir quickly and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing salad ingredients.
- For the salad: heat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread almonds and noodles on a wide sheet with dimensions of approximately 46 x 33 cm.
- Roast in preheated oven for 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn over and then spread evenly. Roast again in the oven until golden brown in about 3-4 minutes. Let it cool.
- In a large salad bowl, add white cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, chives, and a mixture of almonds and noodles.
- Stir the sauce then pour it on the salad. Stir well and serve.