- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 3 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 22, 2023
Turkish pizza or Lahmacun is an old but famous dish in Turkish cuisine, which is made from a combination of fresh vegetables with meat and is placed on a relatively thin dough and then placed in the oven.
Of course, this pizza is served in Armenia and Arab countries in addition to Turkey. Of course, the origin of this pizza goes back to Arab countries, which is derived from the word Lehm Ajin, which means meat and dough.
As mentioned, Lahmacun is an authentic Turkish dish. You can use yufka dough, pizza dough or pita bread to prepare Lahmacun bread.
Turkish dishes such as Lahmacun are among the original and traditional dishes of this country. In general, it can be said that these dishes are influenced by Balkan and Middle Eastern cuisine.
A dish like Lahmacun is very popular in Turkey and is cooked in many restaurants there. This dish is cooked with meat and is really delicious.
Turkey has a great variety of food. In order to know and review Turkish cuisine, it is enough to visit the section on how to prepare various Turkish dishes and choose the best of Turkish cuisine.
Due to its tourist status, Turkey has been able to gain many fans for Turkish cuisine. Almost everyone who has traveled to this country is satisfied with how Turkish cuisine was.
Important points in preparing Lahmacun
- Always try to use fresh and quality ingredients. Fresh and quality ingredients will give your food a unique taste.
- Be sure to pay attention to the vegetables that you pour on the side of Lahmacun . Both in terms of color harmony and quality.
- Do not increase the oven temperature in any way. This temperature has been experienced many times.
- Try to preheat the oven at least 20 minutes before putting the ingredients in the oven. This makes the temperature of the oven warm.
- Don’t forget the resting time for the dough. Otherwise you will have problems with the dough.
- Try to use green bell pepper. This is also better for color harmony.
- Do not forget that this dish should be served rolled in sandwich paper.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to prepare best Turkish Lahmacun for 3 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
Turkish pizza or Lahmacun is an old but famous dish in Turkish cuisine, which is made from a combination of fresh vegetables with meat and is
Type: Main Dish
Recipe Yield: 3
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H45M
Total Time: PT1H05M
- 200 gram ground beef
- 1 As Needed Pizza Dough
- 40 gram fresh parsley
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 large Onion
- 3 small Garlic
- 1 medium Bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 table spoon tomato paste
- 1 As Needed paprika
- 1 As Needed Salt
- 1 As Needed cumin
Recipe Instructions: Turkish pizza or Lahmacun is an old but famous dish in Turkish cuisine, which is made from a combination of fresh vegetables with meat and is placed on a relatively thin dough and then placed in the oven. Enjoy your meals!
- Warm the milk and add sugar and yeast to it. Give milk about ten minutes.
- Pour the resulting sauce into a bowl. Pour salt, oil and flour together with the sauce into the mixer to mix together.
- After mixing all the ingredients, put the obtained dough on a flat surface and then knead it well.
- To puff the dough, it is better to apply oil on the dough and cover it with nylon. Then let it rest for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and shape it into a chin. Cover the chins with a cloth again for half an hour so that they don't dry and then rest.
- To prepare Lahmacun , at this stage, divide bell pepper, onion, tomato and garlic into small pieces. Then pour these ingredients into the food processor until they are completely combined (of course, you can use a meat grinder or a fine grater to mix the ingredients).
- Finely chop the parsley with a sharp knife. Take a relatively large bowl and pour all the ingredients including minced meat, chopped parsley, vegetable puree, olive oil, spices and chopped tomatoes into the bowl, then mix and knead well. Divide the pizza dough (or any other dough) that you prepared in advance into ten equal parts.
- Remove one of the chins (of course, it is better to cover the dough after taking the chins and rest a little so that you don't face the stickiness of the dough when rolling it out).
- Spread it on the work table to a thickness of two millimeters and put a thin layer of ingredients on the dough. Preheat the oven, remove the tray and put cooking paper inside it and grease its surface. Then put the dough in the tray and put it in the oven.
- Set the oven for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees, after 20 minutes, keep checking the oven so that your Lahmacun does not get hard and dry.