- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- 10 people
- Meal course
- All Meals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 20, 2023
In this recipe, we have prepared the Italian sauce for you in a completely professional and practical way.
You can cook Italian sauce professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important points in preparing Italian sauce
You can use pure olive oil or regular olive oil.
I actually prefer a combination of 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil and 1/3 cup regular olive oil. Just don’t use extra virgin olive oil because it tastes too bland.
Do not forget that sauces are one of the most beautiful tastes. They have a unique taste and help you eat more delicious foods. As you read, this sauce has a unique taste. Try to prepare this delicious sauce yourself at home.
Read the steps of preparing this delicious sauce below and do it completely and accurately. Be sure that you have prepared a delicious sauce without going to Italy.
One of the most important cooking secrets that can be expressed is relaxation. The heaviest recipes will be prepared with ease.
How to prepare Italian sauce for 7 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this recipe, we have prepared the Italian sauce for you in a completely professional and practical way. Italian sauce is used for many salads in
Keywords: Italian sauce
Recipe Yield: 7
Preparation Time: PT0H05M
Cooking Time: PT0H00M
Total Time: PT0H05M
- 1 As Needed Black Pepper
- 1 As Needed Salt
- 1/2 Tea Spoon dried oregano
- 1 Tea Spoon dried basil
- 2 Tea Spoon dried parsley
- 2 Tea Spoon Garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 table spoon honey
- 1 table spoon mustard sauce
- 2 table spoon white vinegar
- 2 table spoon Mayo
- 3/4 table spoon Olive oil
Recipe Instructions: In this recipe, we have prepared the Italian sauce for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Italian sauce professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your meals!
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Preferably put the ingredients in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before use.
- Stir the ingredients again just before use.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. The sauce will thicken a bit due to the olive oil being completely chilled, let it rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes before using if necessary.