- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 12, 2023
In this recipe we train Italian pasta for you. Italian pasta is famous and delicious. Pasta is an Italian food that has been noticed in other parts of the world due to its deliciousness and is popular in almost all countries of the world.
There are various pastas in Italy, the most famous of which are macaroni, lasagna, spaghetti, fusilli, clams, ravioli, cane laoni, farfalle, ditalini, rigatoni and penne.
Macaroni and lasagna are two popular types of Italian pasta, which are also popular in world. Each of these pastas are different in terms of shape and appearance and are served with various sauces and seasonings.
The history of Italian pasta
When we hear the name of pasta, we unconsciously remember the country of Italy. Currently, pasta is an international food that is served in all countries of the world and has various types, but its origin goes back to Italy. The history of pasta is not related to yesterday and today, but it is hundreds of years old and is considered a historical food.
According to research, pasta was first prepared in Sicily and gained many fans among the Romans. In those years, pasta was something similar to today’s noodles, which was made from semolina wheat flour. At that time, this dish was called lagan and its recipe was completely different from today’s pasta.
Lagan was prepared in the oven and due to its long shelf life, it was used on trips and tours. It was during these trips that pasta found its way to other countries and was introduced to the people of the world.
In the 14th century, the people of Italy made pasta by hand and to do this, they kneaded the dough for hours so that they could make it into their desired shape. Italian pasta changed day by day and took on a newer form. Little by little, technology made its way to pasta production and made its preparation easier. Pasta production machines speeded up the process and made this dish more popular.
In the 19th century, Italian people became familiar with tomatoes and began to cultivate and harvest them. In 1839, tomatoes were placed next to pasta and created a delicious and delicious combination. This combination attracted the attention of Italian people and quickly spread to other countries of the world.
Today, pasta is one of the most famous Italian dishes, which is known in all countries of the world and has many fans. Each country adds its favorite ingredients to pasta according to its food culture and taste and has its own pasta. Hence, there are different recipes for pasta.
Important points in preparing Italian pasta
- Choose the right dish for cooking Italian pasta. Be careful that the volume of dry pasta doubles after cooking. Therefore, the container should be large enough for the pasta to move well.
- Some people think that the less water in the pot, the faster it will boil and the faster the pasta will be ready. Therefore, they pour less water. Do not rush to cook the pasta and pour enough water. Be careful that the more water, the better your pasta will be. If Italian pasta has enough space and water to cook, it will not stick together.
- When draining the pasta, do not put it under cold water. Placing the pasta under water causes the loss of its starch and destroys the taste of the pasta.
- To cook pasta, pay attention to the time written on its package. Be careful that each model of pasta has its own time.
- Italians usually take the pasta slightly raw and believe that firm pasta is tastier. The degree of softening of Italian pasta is entirely a matter of taste and depends on your taste.
- After draining the pasta, immediately add the sauce to it. Be careful that the Italian pasta should not be left in the open air and get cold, otherwise it will dry out and not absorb the sauce well. Therefore, prepare the sauce first to have a tastier pasta.
- If you like the cheese on the pasta to be golden, put the dish in the oven and turn on the grill to have golden Italian pasta.
How to prepare delicious Italian pasta for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this recipe we train Italian pasta for you. Italian pasta is famous and delicious. Pasta is an Italian food that has been noticed in other parts
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: Italian pasta
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H30M
Cooking Time: PT0H25M
Total Time: PT0H55M
- 1 some oil
- 1 some Butter
- 0 some Black Pepper
- 1 some Salt
- 1 some fresh parsley
- 2 table spoon White Flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small Garlic
- 1 medium Milk
- 1 large Chicken breast
- 200 gram Mushrooms
- 300 gram Pasta
Recipe Instructions: Macaroni and lasagna are two popular types of Italian pasta, which are also popular in world. Each of these pastas are different in terms of shape and appearance and are served with various sauces and seasonings. Enjoy your meals!
- preparing the chicken : To prepare Italian pasta, first wash the chicken breast and remove the bones. Cut the chicken into pieces. Make sure that the chicken pieces are similar to pasta and cut in a rectangular shape. Set the chicken aside after shredding.
- preparation of mushrooms : Wash the mushrooms and cut into slices. Then take a frying pan and pour a little oil in it. Put the pan on the heat. Put the mushrooms in the pan until they are slightly fried and the water is drawn to the full length.
- Mixing ingredients : At this stage, add the chicken pieces to the mushrooms and fry a little. Add salt and pepper to the ingredients and stir until well combined. Allow the chicken to fry a little with the mushrooms until the color of the chicken changes and it is fried.
- Preparation of pasta sauce : Put a pot on the heat. Put 2 tablespoons of flour in the pot and fry a little until the raw smell is removed. Learning how to prepare Italian pasta Add the butter to the ingredients and mix well with the flour until it is creamy. Then slowly add the milk to the flour and stir at the same time so that the mixture does not lump and a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained. Let the mixture boil and the sauce thickens a bit.
- Preparation of pasta: Fill a pot with water and put it on the stove. Let the water in the pot boil. Add a little salt to the pot along with the oil and put the garlic in the water. Then put the pasta in boiling water and wait until it becomes soft. The cooking time of pasta depends on its type and takes about 5 to 10 minutes. After cooking the pasta, drain it and set it aside.
- mixing pasta with sauce : Place a pot on the stove and pour the chicken stock into it. Add the mixture of chicken and mushrooms to it and then pour the pasta into the pot. Combine chicken, mushroom and pasta and add pasta sauce to it. Add half of the parmesan cheese to the ingredients and mix well until the sauce is completely combined with the other ingredients.
- cooking pasta : Cover the pot and wait for about 20 minutes until the ingredients are mixed and the pasta is ready. During this time, remove the lid of the pot several times and stir the ingredients slowly. After 20 to 25 minutes, your pasta is ready. Put the pasta in a suitable container and spread the remaining Parmesan cheese on the pasta. You can use ingredients such as parsley, tomatoes, etc. to decorate the pasta. As mentioned above, pasta has different types and is produced in various shapes and sizes. There are more than 300 types of Italian pasta, the most famous of which are macaroni, spaghetti, lasagna, vermicelli, penne, fettuccine, butterfly, etc. All these pastas are made from wheat flour.