- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 21, 2023
We have prepared the recipe for Italian pasta e ceci for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way. We hope that you will use this section and learn this Italian pasta and prepare and enjoy it at home.
We offer you a comprehensive and excellent training on how to prepare 10 original Italian vegetable salads.
Important tips on how to prepare special Italian pasta e ceci
- Try to use fresh and high-quality raw materials as much as possible in the preparation of Italian e ceci pasta.
- To prepare this Italian pasta, you can also use canned tomatoes and do not necessarily use raw tomatoes.
- To prepare this Italian dish, we suggest you to definitely use red pepper in it.
- Try to use scented olive oil, but if the smell bothers you, use odorless olive oil.
- Dear ones, you can use Parmesan cheese instead of Romano cheese and give this Italian pasta a great and good taste.
- Note that you can use non-fresh and frozen garlic, but it is recommended to use fresh garlic so that you can have a tastier food.
- You can also serve pasta with basil.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of pasta spices according to your taste.
How to prepare best Italian pasta e ceci for 4 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
We have prepared the recipe for Italian pasta e ceci for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way. We hope that you will use this
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: pasta e ceci
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H10M
Cooking Time: PT0H20M
Total Time: PT0H30M
- 4 cup Lettuce
- 1 can Green Peas
- 1 cup Cannelloni pasta
- 1 As Needed Black Pepper
- 1 As Needed Salt
- 1/2 Tea Spoon red pepper
- 2 Tea Spoon Rosemary
- 3 small Garlic
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 table spoon Olive oil
- 1 As Needed Romano cheese
- 1 cup Tomato
Recipe Instructions: We have prepared the recipe for Italian pasta e ceci for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way. We hope that you will use this section and learn this Italian pasta and prepare and enjoy your meals!
- Sauté the ingredients in the pan: Put olive oil in a pot on medium heat. Fry the onion in oil for 4 to 5 minutes until golden. Then add garlic, red pepper, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir for another minute. Add tomatoes and peas and crush them with the back of a spatula.
- Preparation of e ceci pasta in a pot: Pour three cups of water into the pot and put it on the heat until it boils. Add the pasta to it and stir it for about 10 minutes so that it does not stick to the pot. Add some pepper and salt and drain it after two minutes.
- Adding lettuce to Italian e ceci pasta: Add pasta and lettuce to the tomato mixture and stir. Add seasoning according to your taste and decorate it with olive oil and grated cheese and serve.