- Preparation time
- 120 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 18, 2023
We are at your service by preparing a delicious dessert from a collection of international recipes. Italian mango panna cotta is prepared as a milk-based dessert with different flavors. We will discuss more about this delicious dessert.
Introducing Italian mango panna cotta
Desserts are always one of the most attractive parts of a party, and especially the presence of colorful desserts is very attractive and enjoyable for children. Italian mango panna cotta is one of the elegant and formal yet simple desserts. You can prepare this dessert easily and quickly and in a variety of flavors at home.
Panna cotta is an Italian dessert and its name means cooked cream in Italian. This simple and delicious dessert is prepared from the mixture of cream and chilled gelatin in the mold. Italian mango panna cotta is made in a simple way, and you can use different flavors and even different fruits in its preparation, and you can make fruit panna cotta.
ُTips for preparing Italian mango panna cotta
- When mixing milk with cream, make sure that the milk is completely cold. If the milk is hot, the cream is cut and not mixed completely with the milk.
- When mixing the liquid gelatin and the milk and cream mixture, both mixtures must be hot enough to mix well.
- If you want to make panna cotta, pour the panna cotta ingredients into the container you want and put it in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours until it sets completely. To remove the panna cotta from the pan, pour some hot water into a large container and keep the panna cotta mold in the hot water for a few seconds (about 5 seconds) until the panna cotta is removed from the mold. Place a plate on the mold and quickly return the mold to the plate. Panna cotta is removed from the mold with a small punch and placed inside the plate. You can decorate your molded mango panna cotta with pieces of fruit.
- If your gelatin liquid or milk and cream mixture gets a little cold for any reason, you can add a little hot water to them. If you add hot tap water to the mixture, you should put it on low heat until it gets a little hot.
- You can add a little grated lemon peel to the gelatin liquid to make the panna cotta fragrant.
- You can make this panna cotta in two colors or you can add mango puree to other ingredients and have a single color panna cotta.
- It is better to use ripe and sweet mangoes.
- For a smoother dessert, use gelatin sheets instead of gelatin powder. Each sheet of gelatin is equal to one teaspoon of gelatin powder.
Properties of Italian mango panna cotta
Mango is a fruit with antioxidant properties, and in this sense, it is a useful substance for preventing all types of cancer.
The presence of high amounts of soluble fiber, pectin and vitamin C in mango helps to lower the body’s cholesterol level.
Vitamin A and beta-carotene present in mango strengthen vision and prevent dry eyes.
The fiber in mango strengthens the digestive system and removes toxins and waste from the body.
Mango is a rich source of copper and its consumption will help to produce red blood cells and treat anemia.
How to prepare delicious Italian mango panna cotta for 8 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
preparing a delicious dessert from a collection of international recipes. Italian mango panna cotta is prepared as a milk-based dessert with ...
Keywords: Italian mango panna cotta
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT2H00M
Cooking Time: PT0H00M
Total Time: PT2H00M
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 2 medium mango
- 4 table spoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 400 gram cream
- 1/3 cup Cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
Recipe Instructions: We are at your service by preparing a delicious dessert from a collection of international recipes. Italian mango panna cotta is prepared as a milk-based dessert with different flavors. We will discuss more about this delicious dessert. Enjoy your meals
- First, you need to dissolve gelatin powder in water. To dissolve gelatin powder in water, you should use bain-marie method. For this, pour water into a container and sprinkle gelatin powder on the surface of the water. With this, the gelatin powder becomes spongy and dissolves more easily in water. Next, pour water into a pot and put it on the stove to boil.Pay attention that the pot should be smaller than the container in which you put the gelatin powder and water. After the water in the pot boils, put the container containing the water and gelatin powder on the pot and let the gelatin powder dissolve completely in the water with the heat of the steam.After the gelatin powder is completely dissolved, remove the container from the pot and set it aside to cool a little
- Put a small pot on the stove and turn on the light. Pour the cream into the pot and let it heat up a little. When the cream is heated, pour 3/4 of the milk you had in the ingredients into the pot and immediately start stirring it. Stir the mixture of cream and milk until they are completely mixed and you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the sugar to the cream and milk mixture and keep stirring until all the sugar dissolves. Continue mixing until the mixture starts to bubble around the sides. When you see bubbles on the sides of the mixture, add the vanilla to the ingredients in the pot. Stir the ingredients well and remove the pot from the heat.
- At this stage, add 3/4 of the gelatin liquid to the cream and milk mixture and stir until you have a smooth mixture. Take the container in which you want to make panna cotta and fill it more than half with plain panna cotta. Fill all the containers in this way and put them in the refrigerator.
- While the simple panna cotta is cooling down (which takes two hours), start making the mango sauce. Wash and dry the mangoes. How to cut mangoes is very important so that the mango flesh does not spoil. To cut the mangoes, do the following. First, make a deep transverse cut all around the mango. Then hold it in both hands and rotate the hands in two opposite directions. In this way, the core of the mango is separated from its flesh. At this stage, the upper and lower parts of the core are still attached to the mango flesh. To completely remove the core, hold the top and bottom of the mango in both hands and rotate in opposite directions.In this way, the core is completely separated from the mango flesh.
- Using a spoon, remove the mango flesh from the skin and put it in a blender. You can also use an electric blender to puree the mango. When the mangoes are completely pureed, add the rest of the milk and gelatin liquid to it and mix the ingredients completely again with a mixer or an electric beater. After our mango sauce is ready and uniform, empty it into another container and set it aside.
- Take out the panna cotta dishes that you put in the refrigerator and fill the remaining part of the dish with mango sauce. Put the panna cotta container back in the refrigerator so that the mango sauce can set completely.
- After the mango sauce has completely hardened, take the glasses out of the refrigerator and decorate and serve with pieces of fruit or any decorative item you like.