- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 15 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 20, 2023
- 248 gram
- 2 gram
- Baking Pouder
- 1/2 gram
- 6 cup
- 2 Tea Spoon
- Vanilla extract
- 1 Tea Spoon
- 6 large
- 1 3/4 cup
- 371 gram
In this recipe, we have prepared 30 pieces of Italian biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Italian biscuits professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important and professional golden tips on how to prepare Italian biscuits
- There are very important points in preparing Italian biscuits that must be followed in order to prepare a delicious these biscuit. As you know, Italian biscuits are a type of cookie. Italian biscuits are one of the most delicious cookies that really have many fans.
- In this section, we will discuss professional tips and potter’s tips to prepare this cookie.
- The most important thing in preparing Italian biscuits is to use quality raw materials. The quality of raw materials is effective in several things. The first impact will be on the shelf life of Italian biscuits.
- Be sure to set the oven temperature as mentioned above. When preparing Italian biscuits or any other cookie, you should be aware that the oven temperature must be exactly as stated.
- Do not use an oven that has not been heated before placing the cookie in it. This applies to both cookies and cakes.
- Try to choose a tray that is low in height. In other words, being thin is a sign of love. The reason is also clear. If you don’t use a thin tray, it will burn under your cookie and ruin the work.
- When preparing cookies, be sure to use a scraper and remove the cookie from the tray immediately after it cools down.
- An important point regarding the preparation of whole grain these biscuits is to work with the formula that we mention. If the flour is one unit, use two-thirds of baking flour and only one-third of wholemeal flour. This will make you have a perfect wholemeal cookie.
- If your cookie is hard, you have used too much flour and sugar. Be sure to keep in mind the amount of raw materials.
- If your cookies fall apart, you have not done the right amount of flour-sugar or even kneading.
Never forget the sieve when preparing these biscuits or other cookies. Sifting makes the raw materials completely mixed with each other and become one.
- To prepare this cookie or other cookies, always have measuring cups on hand. Having measures makes you always act accurately and regularly.
- Never use high heat in cooking. High heat means your food will burn. This should also be considered for this cookie.
- You can have the best design for all kinds of cookies. In this section, your hand is very open. You can try your art here.
Please follow us in linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and best Italian food recipe you can check our Reddit page.
How to prepare best Italian biscuits 30 pieces - Online Culinary School
In this recipe, we have prepared 30 pieces of Italian biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Italian biscuits
Keywords: Italian biscuits
Recipe Yield: 6
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H40M
Total Time: PT1H00M
- 248 gram almond
- 2 gram Baking Pouder
- 1/2 gram Salt
- 6 cup Flour
- 2 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tea Spoon Anise
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 371 gram Butter
Recipe Instructions: In this recipe, we have prepared 30 pieces of Italian biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook Italian biscuits professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your meals!
- Heat the oven to 350°F (165°C).
- Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add the eggs one by one. Beat until fluffy. Add anise extract and vanilla. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add them to the egg mixture along with chopped almonds. Stir with a spoon, knead by hand as the dough comes.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts. Roll each portion into 38 cm long cylinders. Place the cylinders on cookie trays, 2 per tray, lengthwise. Roll out the cylinders until the surface reaches 6-7 cm. with a small arc from the bottom to the central part. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cuts should be hardened. Cut the pieces diagonally to create pieces with a surface of 3 cm.Place the slices on the cookie tray and return to the oven. When one side is roasted, turn it so that the other side is also ready. This step will take 7 to 10 minutes.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!