- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 3 people
- Meal course
- All Meals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 27, 2023
In this recipe, we have taught you how to make Indian breads in a completely professional and practical way.
You can prepare a wonderful Indian bread professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important tips for how to prepare Indian breads
When baking the bread, if large bubbles are formed on it, turn it over and you can smooth the bubbles with a spatula so that the surface is cooked evenly.
The bread can be kept warm in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 minutes.
If you are obese, be sure to use the weight loss section. Our experts are waiting for you in this section to help you fight obesity.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience. 1TouchFood online cooking training center has put a world of training for you
Please follow us on linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and best Italian food recipe and best arabic food recipes and best Iranian food recipes you can check our Reddit page.
How to prepare Best homemade Indian breads for 3 people - Online Culinary School
In this recipe, we have taught you how to make Indian breads in a completely professional and practical way. The Best Indian breads recipes are
Keywords: Indian breads
Recipe Yield: 3
Preparation Time: PT0H25M
Cooking Time: PT0H10M
Total Time: PT0H35M
- 3 table spoon warm water
- 1 1/2 table spoon yeast
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 80 gram Yogurt
- 2 table spoon Olive oil
- 1 large egg yolks
- 1 Tea Spoon Salt
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 table spoon Butter
Recipe Instructions: You can prepare a wonderful Indian bread professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your Indian Breads!
- Mix water, yeast and a quarter teaspoon of sugar with an electric mixer. Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- At this stage, mix milk, yogurt, olive oil, egg yolk, a tablespoon of sugar and salt. Then add about two-thirds of the flour and mix.
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the flour to the ingredients with a mixer and mix. Let the dough knead on low speed for about 2 minutes until the dough becomes slightly sticky. Add a few tablespoons of flour as needed.
- Then pour the ingredients into a large bowl and apply a little oil to it. Cover it with a towel and let it rest for about 1-2 hours until it doubles in size.
- Knead the dough gently and then divide it into six equal parts. Using a dough cutter or knife dipped in flour, you can cut the dough into 6 pieces like a pizza. Round the edges and cover with greased plastic wrap.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. You must use a Nonstick pan.
- Take a piece of the dough and make it into an oval shape. 23 cm on a floured surface. Its thickness should be 4 cm. Dip your fingertips in the water and then finger the paste or spray it lightly with water.
- Place the wet part of the dough on the pan. Let it cook for 30 seconds until brown spots form on that layer and then turn it over. Leave it for another 30 seconds until it is cooked and brown spots are formed on it.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If necessary, reduce the flame if the bread browns quickly in the pan.
- Before serving, spread a little melted butter on the bread and serve warm.
- Before serving, rub a little melted butter on the bread and serve warm.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!