- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 5 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 12, 2023
In this recipe, we have prepared a 10-piece French strawberry cake for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook French strawberry cake professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important and professional tips in preparing French strawberry cake
There are important points that you should follow in preparing French strawberry cake. These are the tips of potter’s feet for making cakes. By following these tips, you will have an excellent and delicious French strawberry cake.
Sugar and eggs soften the cakes. So try to always have these two food items available and also prepare fresh eggs.
The temperature of raw materials is very important. In many cases, such as butter, the ambient temperature is used.
Pay close attention to the proportions and amount of raw materials in cooking French strawberry cake. Do not use more or less of these ingredients.
When mixing the eggs and sugar, do it carefully and try to mix the sugar and eggs well.
Before you put the French strawberry cake in the oven, be sure to turn on the oven and heat it. The baking temperature of the classic cake is 180 degrees. Never use a cold oven to make a cake.
Be sure to sift the flour. Sifting the flour is very important. Sifting twice is also very useful. Keep in mind that sifting the flour will make it easier to mix with the other ingredients.
Try not to use cold eggs as much as possible. We return to the point of ambient temperature. Try to keep the eggs at room temperature.
The point related to the ambient temperature is to try to let the materials sit in the environment for at least 15 minutes before work so that you can get the best quality from them.
Be sure to prepare your baking dishes in advance. Put the dishes you plan to use in preparing the French strawberry cake on your work table before you start.
Another point that you should observe in the preparation of strawberry cake is to know the nutritional value of the raw materials. Nowadays, many people consume food by considering the nutritional value table.
There is a ready mix for cakes in the market. This mixture contains flour-baking soda-vanilla and powdered ingredients for cakes.
How to make best 10-piece French strawberry cake? - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this recipe, we have prepared 10-piece French strawberry cake for you in a completely professional. You can cook French strawberry cake
Keywords: French strawberry cake
Recipe Yield: 10
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H40M
Total Time: PT1H00M
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Salt
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Baking Pouder
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 medium Butter
- 15 medium strawberries
Recipe Instructions: There are important points that you should follow in preparing French strawberry cake. These are the tips of potter’s feet for making cakes. By following these tips, you will have an excellent and delicious French strawberry cake. Enjoy your meal
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Beat a cup of sugar and butter for 5 to 7 minutes with an electric mixer in a bowl until the color is light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla extract to it.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream to the butter mixture and from the beginning to the end, after each addition of flour, stir it until they are well mixed. Add strawberries as well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake mold. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar evenly over the batter in the pan.
- For about 40 to 50 minutes, put the mold in the preheated oven and take it out until you insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake and when you take it out, you see that the cake particles are not stuck on it. do not do. Allow the cake to cool completely on the rack.