- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 13, 2023
- 1 small
- Olive oil
- 2 medium
- 3 large
- 3 medium
- 2 medium
- 3 large
- 1 table spoon
- thyme powder
- 1 small
- Black Pepper
- 1 small
- sea salt
- 2 Tea Spoon
- tomato paste
We have prepared the recipe for delicious French ratatouille for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way.
We hope that this part of the online training will be of interest to you and you will be able to prepare and enjoy this delicious French stew at home.
Ratatouille is one of the traditional French dishes that is very popular. Be sure to read the tutorial on how to make French baguette bread.
France is considered one of the traditional poles in Europe and the variety of cooking and nutrition in this country is very large and most of their dishes have high standards at the world level.
The French ratatouille recipe that we have prepared for you today is one of these authentic and traditional French dishes and it has a unique and excellent taste.
There is a point in this French stew, it is very similar to the traditional Iranian dish called Yatimcheh, and it can be said that these two are very similar to each other.
Ingredients and raw materials for preparing ratatouille are eggplant, onion, garlic, egg, tomato, bell pepper, olive oil, thyme powder, black pepper and tomato paste, all of which have many properties. And they have a very good position in the nutritional value table.
Important tips for French ratatouille
- Try to use fresh and high-quality ingredients in preparing this French stew to get a tastier French ratatouille.
- It is possible for you dear ones to use other oils such as sesame, canola or corn in preparing this ratatouille stew.
Ratatouille recipe tips
Try to use fresh and quality ingredients and raw materials in the preparation of French ratatouille so that you can get a unique dish.
By using corn, canola, or sesame oil, you can get healthier and at the same time delicious food. So, choose one of the oils that we have mentioned and use it in the preparation of French ratatouille.
Some people prefer using tomato paste to using tomatoes, but you should note that you should try to use tomatoes as much as possible.
Before consuming and using the eggplants, add salt to it to remove the possible bitterness of the eggplants and give them a proper taste.
We recommend you to use colored capsicum to prepare French ratatouille, so that you can experience a more attractive color and appearance while being delicious and using its properties.
You should try to use fresh garlic so that you can combine ratatouille stew with a pure and unique taste.
Please follow us in linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and you can check our Reddit page.
How to prepare delicious French ratatouille for 4 people - Online Culinary School
We have prepared the recipe for delicious French ratatouille for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way. Best Food from france
Keywords: French ratatouille
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H30M
Cooking Time: PT0H60M
Total Time: PT1H30M
- 1 small Olive oil
- 2 medium Tomato
- 3 large Eggs
- 3 medium Garlic
- 2 medium Onion
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 table spoon thyme powder
- 1 small Black Pepper
- 1 small sea salt
- 2 Tea Spoon tomato paste
Recipe Instructions: We have prepared the recipe for delicious French ratatouille for 4 people in a completely professional and practical way. We hope that this part of the online training will be of interest to you and you will be able to prepare and enjoy this delicious French stew at home. Enjoy your meals
- preparing ratatouille eggplants: In the first step, peel the eggplants and wash them well, place them on the kitchen surface and cut them into circles with a kitchen knife.
- Preparation of ratatouille raw materials: In the next step, wash the garlic and after peeling it, chop it into small pieces and place the pan on the gas stove and fry the garlic in it. Next, add the onion and while the onion and garlic are roasting, wash and cut the bell pepper and add it to the pan. Then, when the onion, garlic and peppers soften a little, take them out of the pan and put the pan back on the stove and add olive oil to it.
- frying eggplant and tomato ratatouilleAfter this step, add the eggplants and after they are roasted a little, wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes and add them to the pan. At this stage, add the onion, garlic and bell pepper mixture to the pan and stir well.Then add thyme powder, black pepper and sea salt and mix well until marinated and add a little olive oil again.
- final cooking of ratatouille: Here, after a few minutes, fry the tomato paste in another pan with olive oil and after removing the raw smell, add the tomato paste to the pan and add 140 ml of lukewarm water to the pan and cover the pan until When the excess water evaporates and all the ingredients are cooked.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!