- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 12, 2023
In this recipe, we have prepared 12 French crème brûlée cupcakes for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook crème brûlée French cupcakes professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important points in preparing French crème brûlée cupcakes
I first covered the edges of the cupcakes with cream while turning them. Then I would sprinkle sugar and these ingredients on it. I would put it on the flame and add another layer of sugar. I just found that working in layers works best.
So everything doesn’t get messed up and only slightly deviates from the sides. So just check and see what works best for you. I used about 1 to 1/2 teaspoon of sugar per cake.
The nutrition estimate does not include the cream and raspberry coating. You can learn all best french food recipe
And you can check our Reddit page.
How to make best 12 French crème brûlée cupcakes - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
we have prepared 12 French crème brûlée cupcakes for you in a completely professional. You can cook crème brûlée French cupcakes
Keywords: French crème brûlée cupcakes
Recipe Yield: 6
Preparation Time: PT0H45M
Cooking Time: PT0H30M
Total Time: PT1H05M
Recipe Video Description: In this recipe, we have prepared 12 French crème brûlée cupcakes for you in a completely professional and practical way. You can cook crème brûlée French cupcakes professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
- 3 table spoon corn starch
- 1 small Vanilla extract
- 1/8 Tea Spoon Salt
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 table spoon Butter
- In a medium saucepan, pour heavy cream, milk, 6 tablespoons of sugar, salt and some vanilla and heat on medium heat. Let the mixture just come to a boil, stirring occasionally. (Remove from heat if necessary to prevent boiling while preparing the rest of the ingredients).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg yolks and two tablespoons of sugar and stir until well combined. Add the cornstarch to the egg yolk mixture and mix until they are completely combined and get a light color and become fluffy.
- Remove about half a cup of the hot cream mixture from the pan. Slowly pour the hot cream mixture (a tablespoon at a time) into the egg yolk mixture while rapidly mixing the ingredients together.
- Reduce the flame of the stove to medium low. Then, while mixing the hot cream in the saucepan, slowly pour the egg yolk mixture into the hot cream mixture in the saucepan. Stir the mixture constantly until it thickens (let it boil for about 30 seconds until it smells starchy).
- Immediately pass the mixture through a mesh strainer and pour it into a bowl. Add a tablespoon of butter to the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and press directly onto the surface of the custard (a porridge-like solution) and allow to cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt for a few seconds and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer equipped with a flat beater, pour butter and sugar and beat with a beater until it gets a light color and becomes soft and fluffy.
- Add one egg to it and mix, then add egg white and vanilla and mix. Add half of the flour mixture and mix until well combined. Then add the milk and mix just until smooth. Finally, add the other half of the flour mixture to it and mix well until they are well combined and the work is finished here.
- Divide batter between 12 paper muffin cups and fill each cup about two-thirds full. Then put them in the preheated oven for about 21 to 24 minutes. Let them cook until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Finally, after the baking process, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Pour the cooled pastry cream over the cooled cupcakes or spread evenly. While you're busy with a cupcake, combine all the pastry cream with the sugar and then heat it over a flame until the sugar starts to melt and caramelize.
- Allow the ingredients to cool, then decorate with whipped cream and raspberries if desired. Serve immediately (note that you can make the pastry cream a day before and you can make the cupcakes a few hours before. But just before serving the cupcakes, it is better to pour sugar and caramel sugar on it ).