- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 15 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 20, 2023
We have put the recipe for 30 pieces of cannoli cream pastry (Italian pastry) for you.
You can cook a unique creamy cannoli at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important tips on how to prepare cannoli cream pastry
- To compress the cream, in two batches, I placed the ricotta on several layers of paper towels. Then I added more paper towels and blotted up some of the excess moisture. (If needed, you can do this twice if you want it to be a little moist but not too much. When the powdered sugar is added, a little water will fall out.)
- The nutrition estimate does not include chocolate chips, pistachios or powdered sugar.
- Don’t forget to use quality raw materials so that you can prepare a unique creamy cannoli pastry.
How to prepare best cannoli cream pastry 30 pieces - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
We have put the recipe for 30 pieces of cannoli cream pastry (Italian pastry) for you.You can cook a unique creamy cannoli at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Keywords: cannoli cream pastry
Recipe Yield: 30
Preparation Time: PT0H45M
Cooking Time: PT0H30M
Total Time: PT1H15M
- 6 table spoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 Tea Spoon bitter cocoa
- 96 gram Flour
- 1 table spoon sugar
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Salt
- 1 As Needed chopped chocolate
- 1 As Needed Chopped pistachios
- 1 As Needed sugar powder
- 453 gram mascarpone cheese (high-fat Italian cheese)
- 1 cup sugar powder
Recipe Instructions: We have put the recipe for 30 pieces of cannoli cream pastry (Italian pastry) for you. You can cook a unique creamy cannoli at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe. Enjoy your meals!
- Step 1: In a bowl, using a rubber or silicone spatula, mix the ricotta cheese and mascarpone together. Combine them in such a way that no ball-like pieces are created, that is, they are completely uniform. Then add granulated sugar to the mixture and finally cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes (until it is ready to use).
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cover the surface of two baking trays with oil paper. Mix flour, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- Step 3: In a medium pot, mix water, milk, butter, sugar and salt and place it on medium heat until it boils and stir occasionally until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves.
- Step 4: Set the heat to low and add the flour mixture all at once and continue to stir it over the heat. Knead for about 2 minutes until the mixture forms a ball. Pour the mixture into the bowl of an electric mixer and let it cool for 3 minutes.
- Step 5: Using an electric mixer and setting the mixer to low speed, add the eggs one at a time to the dough (the dough will rise after each egg is added, then they will slowly stick together and finally become smooth). be).
- Step 6: Pour the mixture into a large piping bag with a round tip. Immediately press the dough into balls with a height of approximately 4 cm on the molds using a funnel. Leave about 5 cm between each cookie dough and another cookie.
- Step 7: Then put the mold containing the candy balls in the preheated oven for 10 minutes to cook. Then reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees and let the baking process continue for another 10 minutes. Then turn off the oven and let the cookies stay in the hot oven for 10 more minutes or until you notice that they are hollow when you tap them.
- Step 8: Remove the mold containing the cookies from the oven and make a small hole on them with a small knife to release the steam. Then place them on a wire rack to cool completely and then cut each one in half so that they are in half.
- Step 9: Using a funnel or spoon, spread the cannoli cream over the cut surfaces. Spread chocolate chips or chopped pistachios around the edges of the cream (I prefer both). Then sprinkle powdered sugar on it and serve it within 1 hour for better results.