- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 10, 2023
- 1/2 cup
- 2 large
- 1/2 cup
- 80 gram
- 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Vanilla extract
- 1/8 Tea Spoon
- 2 Tea Spoon
- 1/2 cup
- LUKEWARM WATER
We have put the recipe for the perfect Canadian Beavertails dessert for 4 people. Dear ones, you can prepare a delicious Canadian dessert by studying the recipe for Beavertails dessert, which is very popular.
History of Canadian beavertails dessert
Canada is one of the most popular and popular countries among tourists. This country’s amazing scenery and extraordinary beauty have made many people travel to it every year.
Of course, Canada is also very famous for its amazing and delicious desserts, one of which is called Beavertails.
Unfortunately, these desserts are hidden from the eyes of most people. Beavertails dessert is a popular Canadian dessert that is mostly found in stores and sweet shops. Also, the history of this dessert goes back many years, as it was produced and registered for the first time in 1978 by Graham Hooker’s family.
This dessert is made from pieces of dough in the shape of an otter’s tail, which are fried in oil and decorated with delicious toppings such as peanut butter, Nutella, smarties, chocolate, caramel, strawberries, and bananas.
If you are obese, be sure to use the weight loss section. Our experts are waiting for you in this section to help you fight obesity.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience. 1TouchFood online cooking training center has put a world of training for you
Please follow us on linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and best Italian food recipe and best arabic food recipes and best Iranian food recipes you can check our Reddit page.
Prepare Best Canadian beavertails dessert for 4 people - Online Culinary School
Canadian Beavertails dessert. You can prepare a delicious Canadian dessert by this recipe for Beavertails dessert, which is very popular.
Keywords: beavertails dessert
Recipe Yield: 4
Preparation Time: PT0H45M
Cooking Time: PT0H15M
Total Time: PT1H00M
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 80 gram Butter
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 1/8 Tea Spoon Salt
- 2 Tea Spoon yeast
- 1/2 cup LUKEWARM WATER
Recipe Instructions: We have put the recipe for the perfect Canadian Beavertails dessert for 4 people. Dear ones, you can prepare a delicious Canadian dessert by studying the recipe for Beavertails dessert, which is very popular. Enjoy your dessert!
- To make the Beavertails dessert dough, first pour sugar, yeast and warm water in a bowl and cover it and put it in a warm place for ten to fifteen minutes. (After this time, the yeast will bubble it is placed on the water and it works).
- Mix softened butter with sugar well. Then add vanilla and egg to the mixture and continue mixing for another minute until you see a smooth mixture.
- At this stage, you add lukewarm milk to the ingredients together with the dough. Then sift the flour with salt twice and mix with the ingredients little by little.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and transfer the dough there. Then start kneading it until the stickiness of the dough disappears, then beat the dough fifty to hundred times on a flat surface.
- The more you beat, the softer the dough will be. Grease a large bowl, put the dough in it, grease it with oil, cover it with cellophane, leave it in a warm place for an hour to increase its volume.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it and cut it into small pieces.
- Then make the dough into the shape of an otter's tail. Place them on greaseproof paper, cover them again with a cloth and let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the sable tail-shaped dough in it. The color of the dough should be golden, then take it out of the pan and remove the excess oil with a paper towel
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!