- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
- All Meals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 13, 2023
Baguette bread is one of the famous breads. This bread is very popular all over the world. This bread is the main bread for making sandwiches. Here, how to make baguette bread is fully and professionally taught.
This baguette is originally French. This bread is very widely used and consumed in France. Baguette in French is Baguette and the top and bottom of this bread are round. This bread is available in all bakeries in France. In Iran, this bread is only available in fantasy bread.
Making this bread at home is not difficult. Note that you have done the preparation of this bread step by step so that you can finally prepare a high-quality and special baguette for your loved ones.
Read here how to make French baguette professionally at home. By following the principles of cooking, you will become the best cook. So follow the tips to bake a quality French bread carefully.
Important tip for baguette bread
- Instead of using a bread machine, you can easily put the ingredients in a bowl and knead well to get a dough and add flour until it is not sticky.
How to make best French baguette bread for 6 people - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
French Baguette bread is one of famous breads. This bread is very popular all over the world. This bread is the main for making sandwiches. t.
Keywords: baguette bread
Recipe Yield: 6
Preparation Time: PT0H15M
Cooking Time: PT0H25M
Total Time: PT0H45M
- 1 Tea Spoon Salt
- 1 table spoon White Sugar
- 2 1/2 cup White Flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 table spoon Bread Yeast
- 1 large egg yolks
Recipe Instructions: This baguette is originally French. This bread is very widely used and consumed in France. Baguette in French is Baguette and the top and bottom of this bread are round. This bread is available in all bakeries in France. In Iran, this bread is only available in fantasy bread. Enjoy your meals
- preparing the dough: Pour a cup of water, flour, sugar, salt and yeast into the bread machine and according to the instructions of the machine, put the dough on rotation mode and press the start button.
- rising of the dough: When the rotation of the machine is finished, transfer the dough to a greased bowl and leave it in a warm place for about 30 minutes until it puffs up and doubles in volume. The dough is ready when it remains soft when touched.
- Divide the dough: Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it into a 30x40 cm rectangle. Cut it in half and create two rectangles of 30 x 20 cm. From the 30 cm side, roll each half with the palm of your hand. Punch any bubbles that form. Roll the back and front well so that the bottom and top become conical. Place every 8 cm of it on parchment paper. Make a deep cut on the dough every five centimeters or make a longitudinal cut on each one. Cover the dough and leave it in a warm place for about 30 to 40 minutes until it puffs up.
- Preparation for the oven: Preheat the oven to 190°C. Mix a tablespoon of water with egg yolk and spread it on the bread with a brush.
- baking: Leave the dough in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until it turns a little brown.