- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 21, 2023
- 3 table spoon
- brewed saffron
- 1 Glass
- 1 cup
- 1/2 Glass
- corn starch
- 1 Glass
- Chopped pistachios
- 1 Glass
- chopped walnuts
- 250 gram
- 2 Glass
- 1 Tea Spoon
- Vanilla extract
- 1 package
- Kadaif strings
- 1/2 cup
- Orange spring sweat
We have provided you with the best and most practical method of preparing Lebanese-Arabic knafeh. You can get to know the best and most delicious way of cooking this sweet by studying this recipe of Lebanese Arabic knafeh and learn it completely.
Introduction of Lebanese Arabic knafeh
One of the most popular Lebanese sweets is called knafeh, which is also called knafeh in Arabic. This sweet is originally for Lebanon, but today it is also prepared in other countries such as Iran, Turkey, etc. and has gained many fans.
This sweet is prepared from the combination of knafeh noodles, walnut kernels, butter, chopped pistachios, milk, corn starch and vanilla. knafeh noodles are usually available in factory form in confectionery stores and there is no way to prepare them at home.
Important points in the preparation of Lebanese Arabic knafeh
- Be sure to dissolve the starch with milk before putting it on the heat. Because otherwise your cornstarch will be lumpy.
- You can eat knafeh both half-baked and chilled. You can use the oven to heat the knafeh and the refrigerator to cool it.
- You can decorate the knafeh with pistachio powder and then serve it.
- Note that the knafeh cream should not be too hard.
- You can use honey milk as a super tasty and great substitute for syrup.
- If you want your dessert to be heavier, you can use different types of nuts in its middle layer.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
Please follow us in linkedin. You can learn all best french food recipe and best Italian food recipe and best arabic food recipes you can check our Reddit page.
How to prepare the delicious Lebanese Arabic Knafeh for 8 people - Online Culinary School
We have provided with the best and most practical method of preparing Lebanese-Arabic knafeh. know the best and most delicious arabic knafeh
Keywords: Arabic Knafeh
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H40M
Total Time: PT1H00M
- 3 table spoon brewed saffron
- 1 Glass water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 Glass corn starch
- 1 Glass Chopped pistachios
- 1 Glass chopped walnuts
- 250 gram Butter
- 2 Glass Milk
- 1 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 1 package Kadaif strings
- 1/2 cup Orange spring sweat
Recipe Instructions: We have provided you with the best and most practical method of preparing Lebanese-Arabic knafeh. You can get to know the best and most delicious way of cooking this sweet by studying this recipe of Lebanese Arabic knafeh and learn it completely. Enjoy your dessert!
- Put a suitable pot on the heat and add a cup of water to it. Wait for the water to boil, then add the sugar and stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved in the water. When your syrup thickens a little, add the spring orange juice to the pot along with the brewed saffron and when the ingredients are well mixed together, remove it from the heat and let your syrup cool down.
- In another pot, mix the milk and cornstarch well before putting it on the heat so that the starch is completely dissolved in the milk and there are no lumps. Then add vanilla and put it on heat. Stir the ingredients continuously until you get a porridge-like consistency.
- Pour the Kadaif noodles into a food processor and grind it to the desired size. Put a suitable pan on heat and add butter to it. When the butter is completely melted, put the Kadaif noodles into the pan along with the walnuts and fry them with the butter until the noodles turn a little red and golden Remove the pan from the heat and once it cools down a bit, divide the ingredients into two groups. Pour half of the noodles into the desired container and press it into the bottom of the container with the help of a spoon or a glass. Pour the prepared cream on the noodles and use the back of a spoon to spread it in one hand. Pour the rest of the strands on the cream so that it completely covers them..
- In the last step, pour the syrup that you have prepared little by little on the kenafa until it is completely absorbed. Then cut it into desired sizes and serve. Enjoy your meal!
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!