- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 10 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 21, 2023
In this recipe, we have prepared 36 pieces Italian hazelnut biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way.
You can cook Italian hazelnut biscuits professionally at home for your loved ones by reading this recipe.
Important and professional golden tips on how to prepare Italian hazelnut biscuits
- There are very important points in preparing Italian Hazelnut Biscuits, which should be followed in order to prepare a delicious Italian Hazelnut Biscuits.
- Italian Hazelnut Biscuits are, as you know, a type of cookie. Italian hazelnut biscuit is one of the most delicious cookies that really has many fans.
- In this section, we will discuss professional tips and potter’s tips to prepare this cookie.
- The most important point in making Italian hazelnut biscuits is to use quality raw materials. The quality of raw materials is effective in several things. The first influence on the shelf life of Italian hazelnut biscuits.
- Be sure to set the oven temperature as mentioned above. In the preparation of Italian hazelnut biscuits or any other cookie, you should be aware that the oven temperature should be exactly as stated.
- Do not use an oven that has not been heated before placing the cookie in it. This applies to both cookies and cakes.
- Try to choose a tray that is low in height. In other words, being thin is a sign of love. The reason is also clear. If you don’t use a thin tray, it will burn under your cookie and ruin the work.
- When preparing cookies, be sure to use a scraper and remove the cookie from the tray immediately after it cools down.
- An important point about making Italian Hazelnut Biscuits is to work with the formula we mention. If the flour is one unit, use two-thirds of baking flour and only one-third of whole meal flour. This will make you have a perfect whole meal cookie.
- If your cookie is hard, you have used too much flour and sugar. Be sure to keep in mind the amount of raw materials.
- If your cookies fall apart, you have not done the right amount of flour-sugar or even kneading.
Never forget the sieve when making Italian Hazelnut Biscuits or other cookies. Sifting makes the raw materials completely mixed with each other and become one.
- To prepare this cookie or other cookies, always have measuring cups on hand. Having measures makes you always act accurately and regularly.
- Never use high heat in cooking. High heat means your food will burn. This should also be considered for this cookie.
- You can have the best design for all kinds of cookies. In this section, your hand is very open. You can try your art here.
One of the most important points in cooking is the use of fresh and organic ingredients. The first point is to use fresh ingredients.
The more you follow these tips, the better and tastier you will have. Rest assured, you definitely can and you will need some experience.
How to make best 36 pieces Italian Hazelnut Biscuits - 1Touch Food Culinary Center
In this recipe, we have prepared 36 pieces Italian hazelnut biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way. Italian hazelnut biscuits
Keywords: Italian Hazelnut Biscuits
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT0H15M
Cooking Time: PT0H35M
Total Time: PT0H45M
- 4 cup Flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 Tea Spoon Baking Pouder
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup non-alcoholic beer
- 2 Tea Spoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Tea Spoon almond powder
- 2 cup Hazelnut
Recipe Instructions: In this recipe, we have prepared 36 pieces Italian hazelnut biscuits for you in a completely professional and practical way. Enjoy your meals!
- Mix the dry ingredients (except for the nuts) in a large bowl. Combine the eggs and malt in a separate bowl. Gradually add liquids to dry ingredients. Stir until the dough hardens. Do not mix too much. Add the brains.
- Turn the dough into two rectangles with a width of 6 to 7 cm and a length of 38 cm. and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F (175°C). Remove the baked rectangles from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the rectangles from one corner to the other and make 6.8 cm cuts. Return to the cookie tray again; The cut part is facing down. Bake again for 15 minutes or until golden-brown. Keep in a container away from air. These can be used for weeks.